Pada tulisan kali ini, kami menyajikan judul Download Soal Siap UTS Bahasa Inggris Kelas 12 SMA Semester 1 Terbaru yang mana telah kami susun sebaik mungkin agar bisa memberi efek yang positif dan manfaat dalam hal persiapan UTS 1/ Mid semester ganjil ini.
Persiapan yang baik tentu wajib diperlukan supaya kita sukses dalam menghadapi UTS 1 pada tahun ajaran terbaru kali ini. Belajar secara berkelanjutan dan sering berlatih mengerjakan contoh-contoh soal serta mencari jawabannya adalah salah satu usaha yang efektif dalam pencapaian hasil yang maksimal.
Nah, berikut ini kami sajikan link untuk mengunduh contoh soal UTS mapel Bahasa Inggris kelas 12/ XII SMA dalam format pdf tersebut, selamat mendownload:
- Download Soal Siap UTS Biologi Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Ekonomi Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Fisika Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Geografi Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Kimia Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Matematika Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS PAI Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS PJOK Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS PKn Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Sejarah Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal Siap UTS Sosiologi Kelas XII SMA Semester 1 Terbaru
- Kumpulan Soal UTS 1 Kelas 11/ XI SMA Terbaru Semua Mapel
- Kumpulan Soal UTS 1 Kelas 10/ X SMA Terbaru Semua Mapel
Selanjutnya kami petikkan beberapa contoh soal UTS 1 mapel Bahasa Inggris kelas 12/ XII SMA Terbaru yang hendak Anda download tersebut:
UJIAN TENGAH SEMESTER 1 (UTS GANJIL)
Mata Pelajaran : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/Jurusan : XII/ 12 SMA
Waktu : Menit
Pilihlah jawaban a, b, c, d dan e yang menurut anda benar !
6. Which is NOT TRUE sentence to show expressing a promise?
a. I promise I‟ll do whatever you want d. You have my word on it
b. I promise you that I‟ll try to be on time e. I swear that my love is only for you
c. I was just wondering how to do it
7. Hery : I wonder if I could fly into the clouds.
Jeni : Why not? Hery, are you OK? You look a little depressed about something.
Hery : I‟m sorry. It‟s nothing. I‟m just wondering.
Jeni : Oh, really? You can tell me. A penny for your thoughts....
What is the expression show of conversation above?
a. Expressing possibility d. Expressing opinion
b. Expressing promise e. Expressing wonder
c. Expressing apologize
TEXT 2 for questions 8-11
„Cire perdue‟ which is the French word for „lost wax‟ is a process of wax casting used in making
When a model is coated with wax, the solidified wax is encased in a two-layer mold of plaster or clay.
It is then melted or otherwise removed from the mold, and metal is poured into the space; where the wax had been. Oh, I almost forgot, after cooling, the mold is broken to free the metal object.
This ancient method is used to produce sculptures, jewelry, and utilitarian products such as dentures.
8. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To describe about lost wax d. To inform about lost wax
b. To explain the process of lost wax e. To persuade the reader about lost wax
c. To tell about lost wax
9. What is lost wax?
a. Poured into the space where the wax had been
b. Encased in a two-layer mold of plaster or clay
c. Lost wax is not „cire perdue‟
d. Lost wax has the French word „cire perdue‟
e. A process of wax casting used in making sculptures
10. The following statement which is true according to the text is....
a. Cire perdue not same with lost wax
b. This ancient method is used to produce sculptures, jewelry, and utilitarian products
c. The solidified wax is encased in a three-layer mold of plaster
d. Lost wax is poured into the space where the wax had been
e. Lost wax is coated with wax
11. What is the type of the text above?
a. Report d. Narrative
b. Description e. Discussion
12. Complete the following sentences with the most suitable abstract nouns I think I like my friends ....
a. Beauty d. Behavior
b. Kindness e. Activities
15. Choose the best conjunction for the following sentences!
P700 named ... it absorbs light in the red region of the spectrum at wavelengths of 700 nanometers.
a. If d. Because
b. After e. Until
16. A computer‟s central processing unit (CPU), the part of a computer that interprets and executes instructions, has one more pipelines.
The sentences above called a complex sentence.
What is a complex sentence?
a. Complex sentence has conjunction of time
b. Complex sentence has conjunction of cause
c. Complete sentence has technical language
d. Complete sentence has two parts that is an independent clause and a dependent clause
e. Complex sentence has noun and adjective phrases
17. Which the word is NOT TRUE of action verbs?
a. Climbing d. Computer
b. Kindness e. Shy
TEXT 5 for questions 31-34
Speech production is made possible by the specialized movements of our vocal organs that generate
speech sounds waves.
Like all sound production, speech production requires a source of energy. The source of energy for speech production is the steady stream of air that comes from the lungs, as we exhale. When we breathe normally, the air stream must vibrate rapidly. The vocal cords cause the air stream to vibrate.
As we talk, the vocal cords open and close rapidly, chopping up the steady air stream into a series of puffs. These puffs are heard as a buzz. But this buzz is still not speech.
To produce speech sounds, the vocal tract must change shape. During speech we continually alter the shape of the vocal tract by moving the tongue and lips, etc. These movements change the acoustic properties of the vocal tract which in turn produce the different sounds of speech.
31. The text above is in the form of ....
a. Hortatory exposition d. Description
b. Narrative e. Report
32. What is the text about?
a. The speech apparatus d. Communication and it‟s process
b. Organs of speech e. A brief summary of speech production
c. How to articulate utterance
33. What is the generic structure of paragraph 1?
a. A background event d. A thesis
b. A general statement e. Orientation
c. An abstract
34. Which statement is NOT TRUE based on the text?
a. Speech production is made possible by the specialized movements of our vocal organs that generate speech sounds waves.
b. Speech production requires a source of energy
c. When we breath normally, the air stream is inaudible
d. To become audible, the air stream to vibrate
e. To produce speech sounds, the vocal tract must change shape
TEXT 9 for questions 47-50
Silkworms live for only two or three days after laying eggs. About 36,000 to 50,000 eggs are laid, and these are carefully stored at the silkworm farm until they are ready to hatch. The eggs hatch into caterpillars, which feed on mulberry leaves. Soon, the caterpillars are ready to spin their cocoons. Not all caterpillars can
spin silk cocoons. Only the caterpillars of a silkworm moth known as „Bombyx mori‟ can do such spinning.
This caterpillar has special glands which secrete liquid silk through its lower lip. The liquid produced later hardens to form fine strands. The caterpillar makes its cocoons using these strands. The threads on the outside of the cocoon are rough, while those inside are soft and smooth.
Some fully-spun cocoons are heated. This kills the pupa inside. The cocoons are then put into hot water to loosen the fine threads. Finally, these threads are reeled off the cocoons. The length of unbroken thread produced by a single cocoon measures about one and half kilometers. Being twisted together several of these threads make single woven materials.
47. What is the genre of the text?
a. A report d. A description
b. An explanation e. An analytical exposition
c. A discussion
48. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To persuade readers to buy silk d. To present some points of view about silk
b. To put silk into different categories e. To describe how silk comes into existence
c. To entertain readers with the knowledge
50. What can we say about paragraph 2, 3, and 4?
a. Descriptions d. General statements
b. Arguments e. Evaluation
Dipersilahkan untuk mendonwload file tersebut pada tautan yang telah kami sediakan agar mendapatkan file yang lengkap dan utuh.
Kami cukupkan sampai di sini tulisan kami yang berjudul: