Download Contoh Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS Semester 2/II Kelas 10/X SMA/MA Mapel Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris Kurikulum 2013 Peminatan-Bahasa
Sajian contoh Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS Semester 2 Kelas 10/X SMA/MA Mapel Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris Kurikulum 2013-Peminatan Bahasa (Ilmu Bahasa dan Budaya/IBB) ini ditujukan untuk peserta didik yang sedang mematangkan persiapan dalam menghadapi ulangan/penilaian akhir semester/ulangan kenaikan kelas. Tentu peserta didik harus selalu giat belajar dan serius dalam mempersiapkan diri agar mendapatkan hasil belajar yang baik dan tentu sesuai pengharapan yakni naik ke jenjang selanjutnya yakni kelas 11.
Selain mempelajari kembali materi yang telah diajarkan oleh guru selama 1 semester terakhir, diperlukan pula diversifikasi materi belajar untuk semakin menunjang belajar peserta didik. Salah satu cara yang terbilang cukup efektif yakni dengan berlatih mengerjakan contoh soal PAS/UAS/UKK semester 2 K13 edisi tahun sebelumnya.
Sekedar informasi, contoh Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris K13-Peminatan Bahasa (Ilmu Bahasa dan Budaya/IBB) ini telah diujikan pada tahun 2017 yang lalu, artinya bahwa contoh soal ini masih sangat baru dan selayaknya dijadikan sebagai salah satu referensi belajar peserta didik. Dengan berlatih mengerjakan soal serta mencari tahu kunci jawabnya, diharapkan mampu memiliki daya ungkit yang positif dalam hal ini ialah hasil belajar siswa.
Pola yang berjalan selama ini, umumnya jenis soal yang keluar relatif mirip-mirip dengan soal pada tahun-tahun yang lalu, ia hanya mengalami beberapa modifikasi saja. Dengan mempergunakan contoh soal UKK/PAS/UAS semester 2/genap mapel Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris Kurikulum 2013 Peminatan-Bahasa yang memenuhi unsur validitas empirik dan kebaruan, semestinya ia memiliki tingkat prediktibilitas yang baik.
Contoh soal ini terdiri atas empat puluh soal pilihan ganda dan lima soal essay. Dengan demikian, jumlah total Soal UAS/PAS/UKK Smt 2 SMA/MA Kelas 11 Mapel Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris Kurikulum 2013 Peminatan-Bahasa (IBB) ini adalah 45 soal.
Berikut adalah tautan Download Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA Mapel Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris-Peminatan Bahasa K13 tersebut:
- Soal Siap UKK Kelas X/ 10 SMA Bahasa Inggris K13 Wajib/Umum
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas X/ 10 SMA/MA Biologi MIPA K13
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas X/ 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK PPKn K13 Wajib
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK Sejarah Indonesia K13 Wajib
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK PJOK K13 Wajib/Umum
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK PAI Budi Pekerti K13
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK Bahasa Indonesia K13
- Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS 2 Kelas 10 SMA/MA-SMK/MAK Mapel Seni Budaya K13
Berikut adalah kutipan dari Soal Siap UKK/PAS/UAS Semester 2/II Kelas 10/X SMA/MA Bahasa dan Sastra Inggris K13 Kurikulum 2013-Peminatan Bahasa tersebut:
Mata Pelajaran: BAHASA DAN SASTRA INGGRIS
Kelas/Peminatan: X (10)/Bahasa (IBB)
Hari ,Tanggal: Selasa, 23 Mei 2017
Waktu: 09.15 - 10.45 WIB
PETUNJUK UMUM :
1. Perhatikan dan ikuti petunjuk pengisisan lembar jawab yang disediakan.
2. Periksa dan bacalah soal - soal sebelum anda menjawabnya.
3. Jumlah soal sebanyak 45 butir, Pilihan Ganda40 butir uomor 1 s/d 40, Esay 5 butir nomor 41 s/d 45.
4. Peserta ulangan tidak diperkenankan menggunakan alat- alat elektronik seperti HP, Kalkulator dll.
5. Laporan pada pengawas kalau terhadap tulisan yang kurang jelas, rusak atau jumlah soal kurang.
6. Dahulukan soal - soal yang dianggap mudah.
7. Periksalah pekerjaan anda sebelum diserahkan kepada pengawas.
3. Woman : Have you heard that the government will subsidize farmers who use organic farming?
Man : . . . because not many farmers are willing to do organic farming without some support from the government.
A I disagree with the idea
B. I don't really care about it
C. I think this is not a good idea
D. I think it is a good idea
E. I think the government should think about it twice
6. Man : ... You'd better go away now.
Woman : Fine.
A. I'm happy now.
B. You're so nice.
C. You're really helpful.
D. You make me-happy.
E. You start to piss me off
8. Rina : There were so many people watching my performance and I made a mistake in front of them .....
Man : That's fine. Mistakes are, , not always bad things. You can learn from it and you won't make the same mistake in the future.
A. I was so happy.
B. I was in doubt.
C. I was so embarrassed.
D. I did not agree.
E. I was little bit fuzzy.
Questions 11-18 are based on the text below.
The Necessity of Salt
Once upon a time there was a. king who had three daughters. Because they were good and beautiful, he loved them all sincerely. He did not know which one he should appoint as queen.
As his birthday approached he summoned his daughters and said to them, "My dear children, I love all three of you sincerely, and for a long time have not known which one of you I should name to be the heir to my throne. But I have now decided that the one of you shall become queen who brings to me a birthday present that is most necessary in human life. Go and make your plans accordingly and with utmost diligence."
The old king's birthday arrived, and the two oldest daughters brought him presents that were very necessary, but at the same time extremely expensive. However, the youngest daughter brought him nothing more than a little pile of salt in a decorated container. When the king saw her present, he became very angry, and he drove his daughter out of the castle, forbidding her ever again to let herself be seen by him.
With deep sorrow the rejected daughter went out into the unknown world, comforted only by her faith in her own good sense. After walking a good while she came to an inn. There she found a female innkeeper who thoroughly understood cooking. She entered an apprenticeship with her and soon exceeded even the innkeeper in the art of cooking.
News spread far and wide of the excellent cook in this inn, and everyone who came this way and who still had a few kreuzers left in his pocket stopped to be served a roast or something even more elegant.
The king heard of the cook's reputation, and he hired her as court cook. Now it came to pass that the oldest princess was getting married, and the famous cook was assigned the preparation of the wedding feast, with no expenses to be spared.
Thus on the wedding day one elegant dish after the other was served until the table almost cracked. Everything was excellently prepared, and everyone praised the cook. Finally the king's favorite dish arrived. Quickly taking a spoon he tasted it. "This has not been salted!" he cried out angrily. "Have the cook brought before me!"
They quickly ran for the cook, who entered the hall undaunted.
"Why did you forget to salt my favorite dish, you careless girl?" snapped the king at her.
The cook answered, "You drove away your
youngest daughter because she thought that salt was so necessary. Perhaps you can now see that your child was not so wrong."
When the king heard these words he recognized his daughter, begged her for forgiveness, asked her to be seated at his side, and accepted her once again as his dear child. Then the wedding became doubly joyful.
The king lived happily with his children for many years thereafter.
Adapted from http://www.pitt.edu
11. The text is about ...
A. a princess who wanted to celebrate her birthday.
B. a king who became a famous cook.
C. a princess who proved that salt was so, necessary.
D. a princess who finally got married with a famous cook.
E. a princess who drove his own father out oftheir castle.
12. Why did the King ask his daughters to bring him a birthday present that was the most necessary thing in human life?
A. To show that he was the most powerful man in the kingdom.
B. To see who loved him most.
C. To decide who would be his cook.
D. To decide who would marry with the prince.
E. To decide who would be the next queen
13. Why did the King drive his youngest daughter out of his castle?
A. Because she wanted to become a cook.
B. Because he thought that she did not respect him.
C. Because the King did not want her got married with the Prince.
D. Because he wanted to prepare her to become the queen.
E. Because she did not want to give him any birthday gift.
31. What did the letter say?
A. Dan was to be a soldier on National Guard.
B. Dan must fight in the war.
C. Dan applied to be a soldier.
D. Dan's parent received a letter from the government.
E. Dan's father was to be a soldier.
32. What did Dan and Charles actually feel after they were registered as the soldier of the National Guard?
A They felt very proud.
B. They felt so scared.
C. They felt very proud and scared.
D. They were happy.
E. They were happy and scared.
33. What did happen to Dan in the end of the story
A. He came back home after war.
B. He received the medal from the State.
C. He was dead in the battle.
D. He was dead in the hospital.
E. He got promotion.
46. Please make a sympathy card!
47. Please make a congratulation card!
48. Please describe your best friend!
49. Pease describe your favorite place!
50. Write an announcement about English Singing Contest in your School!
Dipersilahkan untuk mendonwload file tersebut pada tautan yang telah kami sediakan agar mendapatkan file yang lengkap dan utuh.
Kami cukupkan sampai di sini tulisan berjudul: